Time for Hospice?
Is it time for hospice?
Because hospice is a specialized medical service and only now viagra canadian meds benefit, specific criteria have been established to identify a person that qualifies for hospice services. A person should meet these guidelines per Medicare requirements.
Have you or a loved one:
- Experienced repeated visits to the hospital with no long term results?
- Visited multiple doctors frequently with little to no results?
- Routinely taken medication for pain?
- Started spending most of the www.westisbest.org.uk day in a chair or bed?
- Had several falls in the last several months?
- Decided that treatment is becoming more of a burden than a benefit?
- Had significant, unexplained weight loss over the last year?
- Had significant changes in eating or not eating at all?
- Noticed shortness of breath, even when resting?
- Been told by a doctor that life expectancy is limited?
- Noticed that you need help with:
If so, it may be time to consider hospice care. Call Peterson Hospice for a complimentary consultation. We are here to assist you and your family, answering questions and honoring your wishes.