Peterson Regional Medical Center is fully operational despite a disruption in cell phone and http://wellsfound.org/levitra-or-viagra land line telephone service. We will continue to keep you updated on this outage. Peterson is committed to providing exceptional, compassionate, patient-centered care.
UPDATE 2:34PM - Kerr County Sheriff’s Department has issued a designated phone line if you have an emergency as 911 is down in Kerrville and Kerr County. 830-792-2730
These delicious oatmeal cookies made with applesauce and oats are a healthy, sweet treat!
Makes 18 cookies
Preperation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 13 to 15 minutes each batch
3/4 cup sugar
2 tbsp. unsalted butter
1/4 cup applesauce
2 tbsp. 1% low-fat milk
1 cup flour
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 cup + 2 tbsp. quick rolled oats
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and lightly grease cookie sheet.
2. In a large bowl, use an electric mixer on medium speed to mix sugar and butter. Mix until well blended, about 3 minutes.
3. Slowly add egg, mix in medium speed 1 minute. Gradually add applesauce and milk; mix on medium speed, 1 minute. Scrape both sides of bowl.
4. In another bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and cinnamon. Slowly add to applesauce mixture; mix on low speed until blended, about 2 minutes. Add oats and blend 30 seconds on low speed. Scrape sides of bowl.
5. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
6. Bake until lightly browned, about 13-15 minutes. Remove from baking sheet while still warm. Cool on wire rack.
Serving Size: 1 cookie
90 calories, 2 g total fat, 1 g saturated fat, 0 g trans fat, 15 mg cholesterol, 15 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, less than 1 g dietary fiber, 9 g sugar, 2 g protein